United Help Ukraine, Inc. is a non-profit charitable organization receiving and distributing donations, food and medical supplies to Ukrainian IDPs (internally displaced people), people of Ukraine affected by Russia’s invasion into Ukraine, families of wounded or killed for freedom and independence of Ukraine. Our activities focus on fund-raising events, raising awareness of the crisis in Ukraine by engaging individuals, organizations, private and government institutions, and media in the United States of America.
- Save lives of Ukrainian soldiers
- Provide help to the wounded Ukrainian warriors
- Provide help to the families of wounded and killed in the war
- Provide help to internally displaced people
- Promote Ukraine’s culture and raise awareness of the current situation in Ukraine
- Integrity – Acting with honesty and honor in every action and every decision.
- Accountability – Acknowledging and assuming responsibility for actions, decisions, and policies. It is applied to both individual accountability on the part of members and accountability of the organization as a whole.
- Ukrainian Focus – Promoting Ukraine’s culture, raising awareness of current events in Ukraine and introducing the high potential of magnificent Ukraine.
- Passion – Practicing mission with purpose, pride, and a positive attitude, while striving to save lives and make a difference for those in need.
- Teamwork – Driving successes through strong collaboration and communication. Together we can do much more!